Each new quote represents the financial future of your business…so why would you build it in Excel?
|Fast response to customer||An intuitive user interface, coupled with a powerful workflow and messaging engine speeds the costing process. Ready analytics always let you know where quotes are in progress.|
|Output into customer quote formats||Output your quotes directly into configured client quote formats. Commercial teams won’t get bogged down reentering data into a wide variety of customer quote submission docs.|
|Connected to real costs||Costing of opportunities happens fast as your BOM content selections for materials, components and processes are tied to real-time cost tables that populate with the latest data.|
|Lifecycle margin reporting||The “future BOMs” created in costing/quoting process are connected to changes in your master cost tables for materials, components and mfg assets…updating resulting margins across your quoted and awarded status business|
|“Future BOMs” content forecast||Your “future BOMs” developed via costing/quoting content your forecast, giving you the ability to forecast margins, capacity utilization, material spend and more (see best-practice forecast analytics)|
Response to the customer is faster and costing is more accurate with Saphran’s functionality…
Intuitive interface for all users in the costing and quoting processes to focus and contribute in a timely manner,” including:
- Identify opportunity, then configure quote team workflow by role and/or create templated quote response teams for ease of use with certain product types, customers, etc. Kick-off new business quote process, or design-change evaluations for current products System messaging notifies users when inputs/approvals/reviews are required and/or when aging. Constant quote throughput analytics show where quotes are in process.
- Role-based user configured homepages and task dashboards focuses each contributor on his/her tasks (typically design engineering, mfg/industrial engineering, purchasing, tooling, packaging, finance, sales). Multiple roles can be assigned to single user as needed.
- Ability to host and maintain supporting master cost tables for materials, components, manufacturing assets, burden/labor, etc. …or integrate to other primary sources for master cost data
- Configured financial reporting in pricing/markup stage let’s you evaluate for each opportunity whether you’re meeting financial goals for margin, EBIT, NPV, etc.
- Converts finished work from your internal pricing/markup configurator into any of your customer quote formatted documents/forms for submission
- Tracks lifecycle margin of quoted and awarded business as master input costs and pricing change over time
- Accommodate indexing and/or forecasted futures prices of critical input materials and commodity components from either 3rd party forecasts (like IHS Pricing/Purchasing Service) or your own indexes